Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Take Two

Well, after a couple months of thinking I didn’t have much to say about anything I’ve decided to give this blog thing another try. It’s not like anyone other than me had read it anyway.

I had a random meeting with another local blogger while jogging a couple days ago. While writing about that experience in her comments section, I found that I was actually enjoying writing. I still have doubts about my skills but I’ll give the old college try – even though I didn't really try that hard in college.

When I first started blogging I was determined that if I wasn’t going to update often, I wouldn’t do it at all. It’s frustrating when you try to follow someone’s blog and they update it every 6 weeks or so. I need my information quicker than that. So this time I think that I’ll get more than three entries before I quit.

So once again, let’s see how this goes...

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Faaantastic! I look forward to cruising your...extensive...archives when I get home. And i'll gladly link you. Traffic can be a good way to motivate your daily writing. :)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Callisto said...

I just knew you should/would have a blog... cool stuff.

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm assuming the fellow blogger you met is Lisa/boredhousewife? Any friend of hers is alright with the rest of us. You're cracking me up on your blog. Keep it up. Love the photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home