Saturday, April 22, 2006

An Open Letter...

...to that lady on the freeway:

I don't know why you would think it was appropriate to make a U-turn on an interstate interchange. But you are lucky you didn't die. You may have noticed, while you were turned sideways, that traffic comes through there at about 50 miles an hour. If one of us hadn't been paying attention you would have been clobbered by an SUV. SUVs have a lot of mass.

It is one thing if you want to die, but don't do it so others get hurt in the process. If you didn't want to die, then maybe you should give up your driver's license and lock yourself in a house with a couple dozen cats because you're obviously way too stupid to function in our modern society.

I've found that people as aggressively stupid as yourself won't understand things unless they are spelled out for you. So here goes:

DO NOT TURN AROUND ON THE FREEWAY!! DO NOT DRIVE AGAINST TRAFFIC ON THE SHOULDER OF THE INTERCHANGE AND MAKE A U-TURN TO REJOIN TRAFFIC ONTO ANOTHER INTERSTATE! YOU ARE A DAMN IDIOT!

...AND DON'T LOOK SO SURPRISED AND INDIGNANT WHEN PEOPLE HONK THEIR HORNS AT YOU! THAT COULD BE THE STRAW THAT SENDS THEM OVER THE EDGE AND YOU COULD BE DRAGGED FROM YOUR CAR AND BEATEN TO A BLOODY PULP (DESERVEDLY SO)!

Whew! ... I had to get that off my chest ... I feel better now.

3 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Oh.
DUDE.

I have witnessed the same thing. As I hurtled along at 80mph, a fucking moron from idaho crossed the meridian and u-turned into MY lane. The FAST lane. I saw no brake lights, so my slowing wasn't as fast as it could have been, and as I flew toward them, I realized they were NOT SPEEDING UP. At all. So my brakes were hastily and firmly applied, I veer around them on the shoulder, and then watched in my rear view mirror as they crossed the other 2 lanes and snailed over to an off ramp. God will damn them to a pulsing hell full of booger sandwiches and vomit milkshakes. I know he will, because he is just. But I nearly took the next exit and hunted them down so I could beat the afore mentioned bodily fluids out of them...

Thanks for reminding me of that! I love that story.

p.s. Let's see what we can do about starting a driving school 'round here. Idiots. All of 'em.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Oh, Miss! said...

Makes ya wanna give em a one finger salute (but then again they might be stupid enough to think they're number 1 or sumthin')

Could it be because salt lake city has those wide 6 lane roads so during those "horse and buggy days" they could turn around... so some sort of genetic memory inference tells them they can do the same in a vehicle on the freeway?

oh who knows. There's morons abound.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Thank goodness you have this blog to vent! Who knows what might happen if that kind of anger is not let loose..sheesh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home