Sunday, April 30, 2006

Now My Dog Is In The Media


"Our baby is in the newspaper!"

"What??"

I'm talking to my wife on the phone, she's just picked up our dog from doggy day care.

"We need to get a newspaper for today. Ginger has her picture in the paper!!"

I'm trying to imagine what possibly could have happened that would put our dog in the paper. She hasn't run off. She hasn't bitten anyone. I can't think of any reason she would be in the paper. I'm getting ready to call bullshit on her story when she explains.

"The Trib did a story on Dogmode and Ginger is in two pictures! There's one where you just see her body but there's another where she's standing on a table kissing Sean on the face!"

I work for a TV station and I've been on TV before. My wife is in radio, dabbles in TV and does theater. So it's not a big deal when one of us or someone we know ends up in the media.

Now, it's our dog...and it was completely unexpected. Thus the excitement.

The local newspaper did a nice little article on Ginger's day care. It happened to be on the day last week when Ginger was actually there. Although she isn't mentioned in the article, she is featured in one of the pictures. Now we have a perfect media trifecta going in our household.

I can only imagine how obnoxious she was with the photographer. She thinks cameras are toys and need to be jumped towards.

Salt Lake Tribune Article

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Now you know what it's like for the rest of us normal folks. :)

That is pretty cool, though. Nice pit bull, by the way. ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home