Saturday, September 16, 2006

Been Helpin' My Wife Start A Blog...

My beautiful wife Erica is slowly catching up with modern times. She was encouraged at work to start a blog and drive listeners to the station web site (she is a disc jockey on a local radio station). As an incentive, the company is giving out cash awards to those who get the most increase in traffic and have the most creative blogs.

I've helped her get started and taught her a few things about creating entries and uploading pictures. Mostly it's very similar to the blogspot template. So most of my blogging time as of late has been spent getting things on her site. So if you are interested in my wife's views on things, give her a try here:

Erica's Life

I also shot and edited a behind-the-scenes video at her latest play. You can check it out here:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home