Thursday, April 12, 2007

Stories I've Shot

A few months ago Fox corporate decided to invest in the local websites for it's TV stations. For us, that was a really good thing since out previous one was the absolute worst site for a TV station I'd ever seen.

Anyway, the new site has a great video component and most of the stories I shoot are posted for all to see. I will occasionally email links to these stories to friends and family. A lot of them aren't great but it gives them a chance to see what I do from day to day.

So if any of y'all are interested, here are some of the stories I've done in the past few weeks.

You'll have to sit through a commercial before each story. Sorry about that.

Three year old girl falls out of 2nd story window.

Woman impaled through head by debris on freeway.

Pet food recall.

East High School soccer coach dies.

Woman fires gun in Provo library.

Egg prices going up due to ethanol.

Petition against school vouchers.

Construction causes traffic problems in Sandy.

Update on woman impaled through head.

4 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger weazel said...

Ummm, yeah, did you just use the word "y'all" in your post? I don't know if you were aware of this or not, but we never lived in Texas when we were growing up. At least I lived in a trailer in Louisiana, so it wouldn't seem as unnatural for me to use that word.
pw

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Pules said...

Actually I meant to us the plural "y'alls".

I'm trying to more diverse and ethnic in my posts. It's an Imus thing - you wouldn't understand.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Come on now, living in Oklahoma for the time being I've learned that the plural form of y'all is "all y'all".

What the hell is up with the lady shooting a gun in the Provo library, and the guy earlier this year setting off a bomb in the SLC library? Remind me to stay out of the libraries when I get back in town next month.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger weazel said...

Oh yeah, the plural for y'all is all y'all. The plural possessive is all yall's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home