Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm Not Sharing My Reward Money

Last week, a female co-worker told me about a fan that she had. She received an email from some guy who supposedly had the hots for her. He is an aspiring actor or model or something and gave her the website for his agency. Curious about his looks we did the normal thing and did a search on the agency's site and this is what we found:

I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to this guy. I was more interested in teasing my friend. But I did notice his last name was Fisher because we recently had a guy apply for a job with us with the same last name.


Later in the day I'm over at the FBI office to do an interview on some doctor who ran an oxycontin ring out of his office. Just like at the post office, there's a bulletin board with all the losers on it who are wanted so I wander over. I glance past Osama Bin Laden and a couple of Mexican drug lords and see this guy:













At first I looked right past his picture but then did a quick double-take.

Same dark eyes. Same strong jaw line. Similar hair. And they both have kind of an angry crazy look to them.

Now the craziest thing is that he had the same last name! Since I hadn't paid much attention to the actor guy I couldn't be sure if I was imagining anything or not.

You can be damn sure I walked right up to my reporter friend and asked her to show me her fan's picture again. After closer inspection they don't quite look the same but it creeped out female co-worker pretty good.

It turns out the guy on the FBI's most-wanted list killed his wife and kids and burned down his house in Scottsdale and is considered armed and extremely dangerous. Normally wanted criminals don't move to an adjoining state, keep their same last name, and then aspire to be an actor/model. But some of them are quite agressively stupid.

Anyway, I've already alerted the FBI to this possible connection so if it turns out to be the guy I'll get $100,000. If any of you sees him, I do expect a percentage of the reward.

I'm more than happy to share your reward money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home