Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hurry Up And Wait

I'm sitting in the live truck right now. When I look up from the computer I look at the front of Lavell Edwards Stadium in Provo Utah.

Yay.

We rushed down here to an interview with a 15 year old boy who almost died in a hit and run accident while riding his bike.

Now I have 4 hours until the news starts and my reporter is viewing the tape so he can log the interview and write his story. I'm bored.

I wandered outside a few minutes ago and took some random pictures.






The mountains are covered with a springtime dusting of snow.


Some chick jogged by.





Twice.

John's a little distracted, he keeps talking to people on the phone.


Right now I don't care.

By the way, the 15 year old kid is mostly OK. They had just given him a shot of morphine right before we arrived so he was a bit loopy.

4 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

I'm moving to Provo in two weeks. I can't wait to get back to the mountains and you're picture isn't making it easy to stay in Oklahoma.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

You look just the tiniest bit
BORED.

Provo rots the soul.
Or is that the sole?
Maybe it's flounder.
In any case: I hate that place.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Pules said...

TULs,

You got to exchange mountains for entertaining redneckness.

Sounds like a fair trade to me.

I've been to the Grand Lakes O' The Cherokees out there. I know what's up with Tulsa.

Lisa,

I can't disagree. It's like a brain suck. spend enough time down there and I think my IQ drops significantly;)

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger weazel said...

Welcome to my life. I sit and wait to go home. When I am done with that, I don't get to go home. At least you have that going for you. One thing we do have in common though, is the snow covered mountains. Mine go up to 25,000 feet MSL. I win!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home