Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Snowman Fun

During this past winter I did a bit of snowshoeing every week. One of our favorites was in a place called Killyon Canyon. It's a good spot because there aren't many people, dogs are allowed and it's a good steady uphill to a saddle where you can branch off in several other directions.


One day the snow was soft and sticky and we were inspired to build an old-fashioned snowman. I made a short video.


You will need the latest version of Flash loaded to view this video.

5 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

aww...very nice snowman! and what fun!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Totally adorable!

Saw your footage this morning. Were you helping Buddah trick us with his supposed coin flip? And I liked your panning to the rain-soaked concrete, to dispel the accusation that he was just a messy eater. :) How funny to go to California and get rained on, eh? Oh, and I think I discovered that Grant and Amanda are on Fox--is that them? My apologies if they're actually not as dumb as X96 would have me believe.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

(just googled them. looks like they're not on Fox. they may even be a radio show? what the crap do I know?)

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Pules said...

G & A are on (surprise, surprise) KSL. Nothing like a bunch of artificial sweetener mashed onto a piece of Holsum white bread and rammed down your throat first thing in the morning.

Ironically they are number one in AM radio around here.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

I hate it when I don't know what I'm talking about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home